Re tyre repair

I've got fed up with being ripped off by tyre fitters and the last two punctures ,near not on the edge, have been repaired by using the aerosol repair stuff and are still going strong.

-- snipped-for-privacy@Bluyonder.No.Junk.co.uk Remove No.Junk. to reply

Reply to
Andy

That stuff is onlytemporary - I would either get a proper, vulcanised repair done or replace the tyres - could cost a life instead of a few pounds otherwise ....

Reply to
R. Murphy

Yeah best get the tyre fixed. A life is better than money - off hand how many repairs a year do you have to have?

Bill

Reply to
Bill