Remove original radio from 97 Micra

Does anyone have any suggestions or can anyone point me in the direction of a website?

Have tried google groups and good old google to no avail!

TIA

Reply to
Charlie Mitchell

you could look here:

not there as it is American, but you may get some useful info. if you look through all the Nissan radios, there is probably something helpful

Reply to
mrcheerful

remove the facia surrounding...a few obvious screws unbolt radio.... job dun!

Reply to
that parrot chap

In article , that parrot chap writes

Aha, I didn't realise there was a facia round it, I'll go and have a look then have another go, cheers.

Reply to
Charlie Mitchell