Removing old transfers

I've just bought an ex funeral car and would prefer if I wasn't advertising a 24 hour funeral service. How do I remove the glue residue from their transfers ?            Yours creepily                              Martin

Reply to
martin.shaw11

Do you have to post in html ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

Try lighter fluid (petrol)

Reply to
TimM

Its "dead" easy, use a hair dryer and a little lighter fluid, Make sure you use the hair dryer first to soften the clue.

Reply to
antony stevens

Have you managed to remove the sliding coffin holder yet? Do pedestrians doff their hats when you drive past:-) Seriously though, an ex hearse would make a really roomy estate car.

Terry D.

Reply to
Terry D

Reply to
Gerry

I wonderered why label remover smelled of oranges, well now I know.

-- James

Reply to
James