Renault 19 Clutch Cable

Hello I tried to replace the clutch cable today and it took me allday, not like a Nova! When the pedal is pressed the nipple on the end of the cable pulls through the fitting on the pedal. I tried moving the Clutch actuator with a screwdriver and it seems seized. I only tried this because on a nova you can move it. I could not get enough acess to put the cable spacer into the bulk head any ideads how o increase acess, also why the clucth does not move. The car is an 1800cc K reg, non injection. Cheers Ian

Reply to
Ian Grantham