corsa clutch cable

All

Could anyone tell me where the adjustment for the clutch cable on a 1.4 cdx corsa is? It's a v reg (1999) and as it's the 1.4 with aircon the engine bay is full so I cant see it anywhere.

I can see that the cable is quite slack at the pedal end but no adjustment there, so i'm assuming its at the clutch, but I'm thinking that has to be done while the car is on ramps and am loath to pay the local garage if I can do it myself.

Ta

Pete

Reply to
peter marshall

All

Could anyone tell me where the adjustment for the clutch cable on a 1.4 cdx corsa is? It's a v reg (1999) and as it's the 1.4 with aircon the engine bay is full so I cant see it anywhere.

I can see that the cable is quite slack at the pedal end but no adjustment there, so i'm assuming its at the clutch, but I'm thinking that has to be done while the car is on ramps and am loath to pay the local garage if I can do it myself.

Ta

Pete

Reply to
peter marshall

AFAIR its on the cable at the bracket where the cable attaches to the gearbox.

Reply to
Conor

Thanks..I did think it'd be there but still cant see it a general location in the engine bay would help.

Ta

Reply to
peter marshall