Renault Clio Mio.

The Renault Clio Mio is the 2013 version of the Clio manufactured in Renault's Santa Isabel factory exclusively for the Argentine and Brazilian markets and my friend has got one. In Argentina. And I want to buy the appropriate Haynes manual for my friend.

According to the Wikipedia pages for Renault Argentina

and the pages for the Clio
the Mio seems to be a re-skinned Clio II. Is that so? Does anybody know anything more about this model? So should I buy the manual for the Clio II or is it more complicated than that? Thanks in advance,

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

hi the clio nova (mio)is in term a renault clio mk2 they played with the st ylings gave it a bigger badge and chunkier bumpers it is the same car howev er renault may have fitted the new engine to help economy find out the name of the engine if its a d4f then it remains the same and a renault clio mk2 98-06 manual will be of use if it is the new model engine i would recommen d you buy two manuals one for the mk2 and one for mk3 for engine repairs

Reply to
taylorbourne900

If the Haynes manual for the Clio is as good as their one for the Laguna, save your money. Joining the Renault Forums group is much better value, especially as it's free, and there is far, far more information available than in a Haynes book.

Davey