Renault Clio Immobiliser

The immobiliser has gone badly wrong on our 2000 Grande 1.2 Renault Clio. It has been "off" for some time, but it was possible to start the car by holding down the button on the key fob as you turned the engine over. Now this does not work. We were having battery issues so have replaced the battery today,

Please if you can think of anything let us know!

Hannah

Reply to
hannahwalkersharpe

Take it to a Renault Dealer to get the fault codes read.

Reply to
Conor