Renault Laguna Door problem

Anyone any experience with a Laguna year 2000. My remote locking only works every now and then. Its definitely not the battery in the key.

It will work if I press the door locking switch inside the car. It will also shut and open all the doors if I have the drivers door open, but as soon as I shut the drivers door and try again 5 times out of ten it won't work.

I'm guessing it is the control unit wherever it is. Anyone know? Or know how I can check it for definite?

cheers

Steven

Reply to
Steven Campbell