Replacement clutch for Ford Mondeo MK3

I believe the clutch cover for this car is of the adjusting kind (where the clutch pressure remained nominally the same as it wears).

The clutch I'm replacing is of the LUK variety and this too is of the adjusting variety.

The new clutch kit (which came with a LUK DMF flywheel) is a basic one and is not of the self-adjusting kind.

I'm a bit concerned, and a bit surprised!!

Is this of the correct quality? It's an eBay seller that has quite good feedback.

Reply to
Fredxxx