Rover 1.4 Gta starting problems

Hi,

I've replaced the head gasket on my '96 Rover 1.4 Gta and now I can't get it to start! I've checked the battery and plugs and they're both fine, it's gasping but it won't quite catch.

Any suggestions welcome, a few people have mentioned the timing or the fuel pump are these worth checking?

Cheers.

Reply to
Diamond

Er...did you time it up when you put the timing belt back on?

***
Reply to
M Cuthill

I'm anticipating the reply "Wossat then?" with much glee.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

cam belt timing