Rover 414

I haven't got a handbook for this car. What should the tyre pressure please? pete

Reply to
turtill

If the tyre pressure is Thai I'm sure it could give lots of pleasure! ;-)

Reply to
gazzafield

30 psi all round according to Haynes. Usual variations for fully-laden, high-speed, towing etc.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Amey

Many thanks Peter. pete

Reply to
turtill

My 214 used to run 30psi on it's 14" steelies - can't imagine a 414 would be any different. My mates 416 runs 30psi as well

Reply to
Chris Street

Thanks. pete

Reply to