Rover 416i niggly 'faults'

I've a couple of niggle faults with my Rover (416i R reg) and wonder if anyone can help. First of all the rear passenger door 'open' light keeps on coming on, on the dash. Not sure if the sensor is faulty or if there is a 'fix'. Secondly, when I pull off, the car judders, as if I don't use enough acceleration. Any ideas? Just niggles, but it would be night to sort out. Cheers Shaun

Reply to
Sid

Would be NICE to sort out...................too much wine at dinner !!!

Reply to
Sid

Faulty sensor on the door and a knackered clutch if it's a manual. Surely you noticed when you bought it.

Reply to
AM200

Dead sensor in the door, as for the judder well my 200 does it too (same engine) and has done for 20K miles now. The fix is a new clutch as suggested as the plate has probably warped. The other fix is just to live with it and rev it up a bit more to pull off :)

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

Unless of course he bought it when it wasn't faulty....

Things do wear out and break over time you know, cars don't come with faults on purpose (there is PLENTY of Alfa jokes here but i thought they were too obvious....)

Reply to
Dan405

And you wouldn't dare ;-)

Reply to