Scratched paintwork

Some pillock has put a couple of light scratches on the tailgate spoiler (plastic) and door of my wife`s Ford Fiesta. It is a metallic blue paint finish.

What is the easiest and neatest way to deal with them.

Can I T-cut them out? ( I doubt it ?)

Any D-I-Y suggestions welcomed.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Bowers

It will work on the metal if the scratches are light, but not on the plastic. I found one cutting compound that worked better than T-Cut a few years ago called TurtleCut. I'm not sure if they still market it.

David

Tyre iron applied to their head with extreme prejudice?

Oh, you meant the scratches. Right. With you.

T-Cut the metal parts and one of those colouring waxes on the spolier?

Reply to
Sean