Seat Leon remote Central locking question

I have just bought a Seat Leon 1.9 tdi SE on a 52 plate, the remote central locking with the key fob will only open the driver door, but lock all the
doors including the boot, is this normal on my last car my key fob opened all the doors? just seem a little strange.
Keith

some cars have this feature, and require that you press the button twice for it to unlock other doors. have you tried pressing the button twice instead of just the once?

Yes it's normal. I think it's supposed to stop unwanted people from getting in the car...
If you press the unlock button on the remote twice quickly then all the doors should open.
--
Andrew

NOTE: Return E-mail address is a spam-trap and does not get read!