Second Brand tyres

If you think the whole truth is on Wikipedia then you are in danger of losing grip of reality...

E.

Reply to
eastender

Out of interest, what sort of money do E39 estates make?

Reply to
Doki

Dunno. My bother was looking for one for ages but it had to be a manual. Gave up and bought a 3 Series Touring.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We need not be swayed by headlines. One or two plane crashes should not condemn air travel as unsafe. Sure, there have been bad eggs in Wikipedia, but it's still the best source to the truth we have to date as it's open to the public and sanctioned by those who have read it. Conversely, can Eastender or any other person name another more reliable source on Uniroyal?

Reply to
Lin Chung

I have Pirellis at the moment and I was surprised how good they are, the only thing I dislike is the road-noise.

Reply to
Michael #

I agree Wikipedia is decent most of the time, there was a comparison done of accuracy against the Encyclopedia Brittanica and Wikipedia won. It was more deatailed too.

Reply to
Michael #

Although it Britannica did helpfully rebuff said comparison.

Reply to
Duncan Wood