Single bypass relay wiring

Hi Sorry if this is OT. I have a single bypass relay and I want to install rear parking sensors. The relay has a red wire and a white wire and a 3 block connector. Does the red wire go to car live and white earth and the sensor to the connector block, or, do the two wires go to the sensor and live / earth from the car to the connector block. The 3 connectors have +12v, 6 and nc printed under them. Can anyone please help? Hope this makes sense. Regards Pete

Reply to
petetop