SKoda octavia

Hi,

I've bought a second-hand Skoda Octavia and it has the following problem.... When I wanna open the doors (no R/C) and I turn the drivers door lock, I can get some crazy results. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. But I can get weird reaction from the car too, it happens that the windows open automatically, or the car locks itself again.... strange things....

Can anyone help, anyone had the same problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Reply to
ICE

faulty contacts in door lock?

if u hold key in unlock pos, it opens all windows, likewise, if some windows/roof is open, locking and holding key in lock position, all glass shuts. u can test to correct effects on passenger door also. I got 1.6glxi.t reg.

Reply to
Neil B

And what can you do about it? Replace? Disassemble? Anyone knows about a technical manual for this car?

Thanks

"Neil B" schreef in bericht news:z2Sfd.56342$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
ICE