Slightly OT: D on the back of Diesel's

Doctor D. ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I like the attitude...

Reply to
Adrian

Johannes H Andersen ( snipped-for-privacy@sizefitterclinroinvrinbtoibnoboinubrtwve.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So why not just put a sticker inside the filler flap, where it's going to be seen?

The kind of driver who won't know if it's a petrol or a diseasel from driving it probably won't know whether it's got a D on the arse or not, and if it has, what it means.

Reply to
Adrian

Some people find joy in the oddest of places :->

Reply to
James Dore

The message from Zathras contains these words:

Mine still goes!

Reply to
Guy King

The pleasure was in remembering just how far diesels have progressed in a relatively short time! I had thought about people reading sarcasm into my post but..no..it really was quite a laugh! :-))

Reply to
Zathras

But if the driver don't know it's a diesel, he might think that the engine is rough running and need repair?

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

I don't doubt it..everyone I know (including the Brother's 1.6) who's kept one of these things until they dropped got a LOT of use out of them. IIRC, the 1.6 was quite nippy in it's day too.

Reply to
Zathras

The message from Zathras contains these words:

The TD is great once you get the spring wound up.

Reply to
Guy King