Small/big car difference?

OK, next time I will put a general disclaimer in all my posts: 'Any relation to anything not said is completely unintentional and hence irrelevant, E&OE.'

Reply to
johannes

Doesn't really explain why he doesn't like busses.

Reply to
Nick Finnigan

Ever been on the back seat of a Bendy Bus?

I did last year in Malta.

The trailer has the wheel in the middle. Back end of the front bit pitches up or down and back end of the trailer seems to go 2x as far (as the joint is well behind the back of the front bit). With the state of Malta's roads it was like having a seat on a cakewalk.

Went this October and none of them were in service. Which means the regular buses are very overcrowded. I rode on the luggage space above a front wheel.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Oops, cakewalk. Something I never knew. But I now seen it on youtube, so I know wot u mean. But why is it called 'cakewalk'?

Reply to
johannes