Starline trade mark / name

Euro Car Parts sell a number of parts with this name.

Is this another name they own and sell under?

Best to avoid? I've used their other own brands and generally I'm not impressed.

Reply to
Fredxxx

ECP are the contact address for Starline, so yes. No idea about quality. I haven't bought from ECP in years, despite them being within a mile or so, other traders I know, avoid them too.

Reply to
MrCheerful

To be honest I can't call myself a trader so stuck with outfits that don't screw with me.

Therefore Euro Car Parts with their permanent 30% off voucher get my trade.

I've come to the conclusion that its best to avoid their brands. They are generally missing parts that other's might include.

Reply to
Fredxxx

I've bought branded parts from them - like Bosch batteries and ATE brakes if their price is good. But they have a weird pricing system, and don't seem anything like as good as they were years ago. Classic sign of a company expanding too fast.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

GSF have a mostly permanent 55 percent off

Reply to
MrCheerful

But there isn't one nearby!

Closest is over 20 miles away, just checked.

Reply to
Fredxxx

A common trait with companies that get bought and sold like commodities.

Reply to
Fredxxx