sticking rear hatch on corolla

hi, I have a ten year old corolla and the rear hatch seems to stick just enough to prevent the catch being able to release. I believe it might be the rear rubber seal sticking to the hatch door. any suggestions please? many thanks john west

Reply to
john west++++

The message from "john west++++" contains these words:

If it's the seal sticking itself to the door then a quick whizz over with silicone spray would ensure it doesn't happen again.

Reply to
Guy King