Suzuki Carry Van mirror replacement

One of my door mirrors has broken off completely at the flexible coupling. Would I be right in thinking I need to tackle it from the inside after removing the door trim? Reason for asking, unlike most vehicles the trim starts some way below the window, so it *could* be fitted from the outside after pinging off a bit of external trim. 54 plate.

Reply to
newshound

To answer my own question, the cover on the outside pings off to expose three M6 hex/pozi screws into the door. Obvious once the replacement spare arrived.

Reply to
newshound