Suzuki Swift 1988 water pump

Hello all

My Suzuki Swift appears to have popped its water pump :(

After a good eBaying, I can't find one for less than £50, which i what WeBuyAnyCar will pay to take it away.

But as it passed it's MOT with flying colours only 2 weeks ago, I'm loathe to scrap the beastie.

Does anyone happen to have such a pump squirrelled away in a corner, prepared to exchange it for some beer tokens, or even just needs the space?

Thanks in advance - email tramlink0800 (at) googlemail (dot) com

Reply to
paulcummins