Suzuki vitara question

Hi all Recently my neice went off on holiday and left a dead battery in her Suzuki Vitara (T-reg) Now this might seem silly, but my brother, who knows more than I do about cars, can`t find the release for the bonnet. Anyone able to give info on where the darned thing is? :) Hoping you can help Gerry

Reply to
Gerry

Hi all Recently my neice went off on holiday and left a dead battery in her Suzuki Vitara (T-reg) Now this might seem silly, but my brother, who knows more than I do about cars, can`t find the release for the bonnet. Anyone able to give info on where the darned thing is? :) Hoping you can help Gerry

Reply to
Gerry

In the glove box or like a citreon AX.... under lip of the dashboard... remember having this problem too !!

Reply to
JK

In the glove box...

Mike