swarfega powerwash vehicle cleaner

I'm after some swarfega powerwash vehicle cleaner which comes in a 5litres bottle, I prefer to purchase from a shop and I am in the Birmingham area , if anyone knows a shop that stocks this , please let me know...

Reply to
Tony

HTH HAND

Reply to
Malc

EXCELLENT, thank you may you win £10 on the next lottery draw,

Reply to
Tony

Thanks once again Malc, not only is it only 4 miles from where I live, they were open on Sunday until 1800 ( I only went to see where it was) and they had it in stock, this is the best car shampoo!

Reply to
Tony