To the tune of Greased Lightening.

With a blob of weld here and a bit of paint under there If I don't do it right it'll cost a bomb next year When my foot goes through the floor And the skin falls off my door If my wheels fall off It'll make more than cough

It's dead frightening!!!

It's dead frightening More frightening than V A T It's so frightening I'd better call the H S E

I hit a granny last week She was already Meek And then I hit a kid And the only f*in skid Was in his undies.

It's dead frightening More frightening... etc,

Reply to
Billy H