toyota brade pads

I need some new brake pads for my 99 Rav 4. Are the Halfords ones OK or should I get proper Toyota ones? Thanks.

Reply to
sally H

Whoops, sorry about the spelling mistake.

Reply to
sally H

Get genuine.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

IME Halfords own brand parts are often rubbish and don't work or fit properly.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable

Genuine ones are good. And personally I wouldn't get pads from Halfords. But I'd get them from

Got my discs from brakesint, and uprated pads from elsewhere - total of £210. Toyota wanted £500 + plus £195 to fit them :D

Reply to
Johnny