Trouble under the Hood

a month a go i had a car crash in my new vauxall astra (its 2000 reg) my freind said he would would fix it so he took it all apart. last i ever heard from him! my uncle has put the car to getther but there is still wiring left out and we cannot see where they go. Also the car starts but the airconditioner light stays on.It also makes a very bad humming noise. Does anyone out there who can show me pictures or put it in laymen terms for me. if anyone can help me that would be great thankyou. its a vauxall astra 1.6 16 V automatic Club

thanks porsha

Reply to
Agentlonglegs007

What you need to know when you've just crashed a car:

The head-bone connected to the neck-bone, the neck-bone connected to the back-bone The backbone connected to the thigh-bone the thighbone connected to the kee-bone the kneebone connected to the leg bone the leg bone connected to the foot bone Oh hear the word of the Lord

Leave the rest in bits - safer that way.

Lol

Reply to
Lol

This is a joke, right? You seriously think someone is going to be able to make a suitable diagnosis based on what you've mentioned above?

Kev

Reply to
Mantorok