Tsunami Appeal

" "

Reply to
Ben Blaney

How much money was raised to help victims of this quake I wonder?

I don't remember such a collosal worldwide reaction then, but I suppose global communications have improved enormously since that time. Of course a lot of time has passed so maybe there was a huge global reaction and I have forgotten about it, or maybe the Chinese kept the scale of the thing quiet? I don't know.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Adrian