Tyres

Citroën C2 1.1, needs new tyres, should I replace with Michelin Energy as per originals or is there anything better[1] I should consider.

[1] Price not very important: more important, grip (wet and dry), wear, noise...
Reply to
djc

I would stick with Michelin. All makes of tyres now have performance charts on them showing wear, grip and noise ratings (rather like the rating stickers on washing machines etc.) so it is easier to compare if you want to.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Michelin Energy should be fine for wear and noise, and the price seems OK in your size. Most alternatives still seem to be 'eco' with no advantages. I'd consider Uniroyal Rain Experts or Conti Premium, but they won't last.

Reply to
Nick Finnigan

I've been running Uniroyal Rainsport's for the past couple of sets. Absolutely stonking in the wet..... much better than the previous Conti's. But the fantastic wet grip seems to reduce to normal levels at about 3mm tread remaining. They seem pretty good in the dry too although I don't push them to the limit.

Reply to
Paul Giverin