update on underside of car pics

Hi,

Just incase it was missed I have found a better place to uload the pictures of the underside of the golf and wanted some advice on the jacking and axle stand points ?

I'm not to familar with the underbody parts (terminology) so feel free to copy the photos and put a red ring about suitable points etc for the simple of us :) meaning me.

Heres the url

?action=view&current=jackplacement.jpg Ok thanks.

Reply to
GreasyFingers