Vauxhall Vivaro

Hi peeps!

Anyone know where the "you've left me open" switch on the rear doors of an 04 Vauxhall Vivaro? Works van is starting to annoy me now as the light is allways on on the dashboard - have tried all the obvious places but can't find it!

Got to it this morning and It nearly wouldn't start as i'd forgotten to turn off the bloody light in the back manually as it don't turn off when you shut the door!

Cheers

Chris

Reply to
neff

Usually part of the lock/latch assembly, in most modern cars the days of a seperate switch are fast disapearing.

Des

Reply to
Dieseldes

If you open the n/s/r door, the switch should be at the bottom corner of the door pillar. There should also be a rubber cone on the door itself to operate the switch, but the rubber cone usually gets knocked off.

Reply to
moray

AH! Bingo! Many thanks for that - you were right - the cone has been knocked off! I'm sure I can find a substitute!

Cheers again!

Chris

Reply to
neff