Vivaro clutch

Hi How big a job is replacing a Vivaro clutch? Anyone's thoughts appreciated. I have access to ramps/jacks etc but no Vauxhall special tools. Cheers Dave

Reply to
SWQ

Just like doing most other front wheel drive clutches.

No special tools required, other than something to hold the engine up when you remove the gearbox end. Can be a bit tight coming out though, but it's not too bad if you remove all the gear cable brackets, and wedge the engine forward a bit.

Reply to
moray

Thanks for that, hopefully it won't need doing too soon but if it's just a basic nuts and bolts job I'll do it myself when it's needed. Dave

Reply to
SWQ