VIVARO VAN indicators

Hi I have a 2003 Vauxhall Vivaro van. The indicators work fine but the warning "click click click" noise is intermittent. Does the warning noise come from the flasher unit? If so can anyine point me in the right direction to find it. Thanks Dave

Reply to
SWQ

I'd have to check a wiring diagram, but I'm pretty sure the indicators are controlled by the body control module, so the clicking will be done by a small speaker.

If I remember next week, I'll have a look at the wiring diagram.

Reply to
moray

"moray" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The world's gone mad.

Reply to
Adrian

Finally remembered to check this, and the indicators/hazards are controlled by the body control module.

The clicker will either be generated by the instrument cluster, or the BCM itself. Next time I get near a vivaro, I'll have a listen to what area the noise comes from.

moray

Reply to
moray

The world went mad a long time ago!