Volvo D5 headlamp bulb change

Hi All

Also need to replace off side position lamp

Have worked out that bumper needs to come off

can see how to get at bolts in front after levering out trim

can see how to remove plastic clips from top

Have no idea what holds corners of bumper inside wheel arch

Help please

Regards

Reply to
TMC

I am not super familiar with Volvo in general, but I was under the impression that D5 was an engine type, rather than a model, BICBW

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Aaah, watched someone changing a rad on one of those yesterday, what a ridiculous job, it took ages. I thought it looked an interesting vehicle: V70R AWD, then I looked it up on Honest John: a complete disaster vehicle as far as I could see.

Reply to
Mrcheerful