VW Blower on the blink

Hi all,

Just before a fairly long journey with three heavy breathing adults, and bucket loads of rain, my Golf Mk III's fan blower decided to stop working.

I checked the fuse which appears to be fine, and had a poke around under the bonnet looking for bad connections and loose connectors -without success.

Can anyone suggest likely faults or possible solutions?

RThanks again for any help.

Cheers.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring