VW POLO 2002 - reverse or rear fog lights not working

Hi

I have just noticed that my reverse lights & rear fog light have stopped working on my 2002 VW Polo (New Model). I have checked the bulbs - all are working fine. I have searched the fusebox - no fuses gone. Anyone have any ideas what is wrong ??

Reply to
JimmyD

I'm perhaps going to suggest the blindingly obvious here, but you know that the ignition has to be on for the reversing lights to work, and that the lights often have to be on dip or sidelights for the fogs to work?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yes, well aware of the above, just want to know if anyone else has had this type of problem before - if so what was the solution?

Reply to
JimmyD