What is this warning light ?

I have a H reg Cavalier 1.6 GL and the orange light on the dashboard .. the one next to the red handbrake warning light ( left of at bottom ) , has recently started to flicker on + off now and again. The symbol seems to resemble a master cyl resevoir with a + on it but brake fluid level is OK. Anybody know what this is as I 've mislaid my handbook !

Thanks for any help Cheers

Reply to
andyG

It might be the ABS lamp?

Reply to
DervMan

Don't have ABS

Reply to
andyG

Washer reservoir?

Reply to
Terry D

In article , snipped-for-privacy@stuck.com writes

Sounds like the engine management warning light (that's where it is on my 95/M 2.0i LS.)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

might be an idea to have a site with all these different DASH symbols on it.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Just found handbook and yes it is engine management warning light ......... whatever that is ???? I didn't think cavs this age had that ! Any way book says if it comes on now & again but goes off quickly there is no need to worry. Just wonder why it has started doing it. Otherwise car seem to be running OK for an old timer

Cheers all

Reply to
chris