What to stick on his windscreen which wont come off easily? [OT]

I wouldn't say it was an addiction but a reluctance to try something new.

Reply to
Conor

Actually it wasn't really an issue until monetary value started to be assigned to things.

Reply to
Conor

Nope, 15000 a year max

We'll get it serviced at 12k in July.

Reply to
Paul Cummins

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I knew a guy at *UNI*, ffs, that would only (and I mean ONLY) eat buttered white toast or chicken nuggets.

Reply to
Adrian

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No, the supermarket are guilty of *not* actually defining their meaning properly. Don't forget, we've also been told in this thread that by "parent", they don't *actually* mean "parent", too.

Reply to
Adrian

( snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Umm, no, I would suspect he knows what he saw.

Umm, isn't that what he said? "I have a blue badge and I am going to park in a blue badge area"

There's also the issue of the disabled spaces having more width available, as somebody with mobility problems may well find it difficult to do the usual squeeze past mirrors.

Reply to
Adrian

It's logic. I notice that you've avoided actually trying to dispute the logic.

Show me your research.

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

This particular store isn't in a location that you just would not call at if on the way home from the airport or whatever the nearest air port ferry terminals etc being over 30 miles away. You would have to know exactly where it is and a stranger would not find it in a month of Sundays and not anywhere near any through routes from A's to B's. These two where doing their weekly shop and had half a trolley full of goods when I saw them and they where still in there when I came out this was no quick call for a loaf of bread tea sugar and milk on the way home from a weeks holiday or whatever .

Reply to
dexter

One of my gf's co-workers apparently eats a crisp sandwich in the morning.

He's alright at lunch, becuase his mum makes him a ham sandwich before work. He's in his mid twenties at least...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

RichardK ( snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMbtconnect.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Does she work with Peter the Pinquecento...?

Reply to
Adrian

The other stuff must have been new once.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

That doesn't surprise me at all.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ah, that's not quite the impression you gave :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

A very odd place for a supermarket!

How do you know?

If you talked to them about the contents of their trolley you could have asked them, delicately, why they wereshopping at that time.

There's always another side to a story.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

What a co-incidence! So do I :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Amazing how many people think they don't.

Reply to
Guy King

Little amazes me about people :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I don't remember ever being taken out in the car to get me to sleep.

If I wandered out of bed late at night (after 7 pm) I was given a nip of sherry then put back to bed.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I knew one too. Was yours called Bruce by any chance?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

So what you are saying, is that everyone will have the same solution to a problem that can be solved by common sense? I very much doubt that.

Likewise to your 5 questions.

I am glad the aerospace industry does not have your faint heart, or all those that get on a flight would be risking death, much more than when they cross a road. The aerospace industry never gives up.

Define the following into mandatory or advisory...

You can You must You may You should.

Dave

Reply to
Dave