What to stick on his windscreen which wont come off easily? [OT]

Quite. The keywords being parental discipline. Seems to be absent :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

cf. the news yesterday about the 3 sisters (12, 14, 16) from Derby who have all just given birth - and the 16yo has already had two miscarriages and an abortion.

And the mother's blaming the school...

Reply to
Adrian

What do you have to do to get this info? Where do you send the picture and is the service chargeable?

Can it be done by email?

Reply to
Bill Woods
[...]

I blame the opticians. 8/

Alistair J Murray

Alistair J Murray ( snipped-for-privacy@fluffy.f.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Jaysus.

Reply to
Adrian

I feel sick. Ew. Ew, ew, ew.

Richard (it's more proof that teenage boys will indeed, shag anything).

Reply to
RichardK

Or 38-year old blokes, in one case.

Gotta love the "two miscarriages and an abortion" bit - further proof that you couldn't make these things up.

Reply to
John Laird

From usenet the single mother has been married twice but none of her daughters are fathered by her husbands or even the same man...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Ewe, ewe, ewe even? :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Ah yes, the prequel to "Four weddings and a funeral".

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

Aye, bloody horrific, innit? Especially the middle one (brunette)

Two miscarriages and an abortion? That'd be a good name for a film, that would. Somebody write that down.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

AstraVanMan ( snipped-for-privacy@WhataLoadofForeskinBollocks.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A friend of mine is one of the guys making

Adrian

Not what I saw. One daughter by first husband and two by second...

Reply to
Bob Eager

The message from Adrian contains these words:

I didn't find the photo - what's the link?

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King ( snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Adrian

Just prooves that a large pinch of salt is required with both newspapers and usenet. I'm not that interested to bother looking for the truth.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Woah! Pass the paper bag.

Halmyre (actually, no oil painting himself)

Reply to
Halmyre

Dave Liquorice ( snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Always assuming *she* is sure.