What tools to ££££ on?

I want to set up a minimal cost but top quality set of hand tools for a sec ond garage, usual jobs are routine maintenance of older cars, rusted nuts a
big problem! I want not to be rounding them off! So, what spanners socket s ratchets brands etc would you go with? I? ?m looking at something like Clark pro for the larger tools, and Bristol/ Facom for the more commonly used sizes. Any recommendations? Quality matter more than price, but I’m budget ing for around the 300£ Mark for a set of hand tools. Ta Steve

When undoing stuff you need to use 6 point sockets and not nice shiny 12 point stuff.
Some vibration from an electric rattle gun would be great help for undoing the rusty stuff. That requires impact sockets which are also 6 point. So just buy the impact sockets and a ratchet.
Have to say I think ISS are good.