Where is the 206 Fuel Filter???

Hi, I`ve had a quick look in the engine bay for the fuel filter of my

206 but can`t see it (unless it`s staring me in the face!). Where exactly is it and is it simple to change?. Thanks
Reply to
booveedoo

( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Would you care to give us a clue as to which engine is in this 206...?

Reply to
Adrian

Quite. On my 2.0 HDi it's under the engine shroud in a black housing held together by 4 bolts, but if yours is a petrol the filter may well be under the car in the fuel line from the tank.

Reply to
Doctor D

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote in news:1157880778.114958.48380 @b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

is it a diesel?

Reply to
Tunku

Doctor D ( snipped-for-privacy@nospam.f.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Psychic abilities are failing us today.

Similar location on a 1.9D/TD, but IIRC the access is different.

Reply to
Adrian

Sorry it was a petrol model..anyway found it now...its under the car by the tank (quite easy to get to ) on your back!!! Thanks...........

Reply to
booveedoo