Where to get exhausts on-line

Hi All, I remember a couple of people posted some good links to get cheap exhaust parts on-line. I've searched hard on Goggle but can't find the links, can someone please repeat them for me.

Keep well,

Will

Reply to
Will

SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) wrote in news:1gv4sfi.2mznpo1gok45cN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk:

Thank you, just ordered a Bosal center box for just over 50 pounds inc. delivery, Vauxhall Trade Club wants 90pounds for the same part!

Keep well,

Will

Reply to
Will