Which tool do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:58:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@matco.com wrote:

Can you be more specific?
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:35:28 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again, farted:

You felt personally addressed when "tool" was mentioned, psycho? LOL
psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").
On 25/11/2013 16:58, snipped-for-privacy@matco.com wrote:

I think that Impalement is good. Just up the bum so they bleed out internally.
It gives the spammer about 3-5 days to properly reflect on his sins.
--
Peter Hill
replace nospam with domain host name to reply

Excellent. I'll rob this for future use. (PS: got any monitor wipes? Coffee everywhere here!!)
JB
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:58:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@matco.com wrote:

More to the point, which tool do *you* prefer, big boy?