while i'm at it...

I'm inclined to agree. Max airflow into the engine would be without a filter fitted at all, and they ain't going to squeeze 10-20% extra power is it? although it does make a nice sucking noise...but maybe not as much as the suckers that buy the fancy air filters though.

Reply to
Scott Mills

I will find a scanner I will post up the scan then you can all ask for forgiveness :)

Reply to
dojj

especially when you cosidner they do aircraft filters as well ;)

Reply to
dojj

Trying to picture a 737 with lowered suspension, spoliers and those beautiful neon lights attached to the windscreen washers. And a pilot with a gold tooth flying in the reclined position checking out his 'honeyz' on the dispersal pans, all to the elequent back drop of 'drum and bass' ;)

Reply to
CD

... and no graphs you have made in excel.

I don't actually disbelieve you, on the right set up - maybe a restricted engine with restrictions done in the filters, exhaust system then this is totally possible. Just I doubt most other people will be able to get that kind of increase.

Reply to
Scott Mills

Not strictly true. I'm sure my Toyota would be cheaper to build and would make more money for them in spare parts sales if the exhaust were poor quality mild steel rather than the super long lasting stainless standard issue.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Very funny.