Wiring query

I'm keeping a spare leisure battery in the boot and I'm going to charge it from the 12s socket on the towbar. Obviously I only want it charging when the engine is running. Am I right in thinking I should use only pins 6 and 7?

Reply to
Paul Rooney

Have a look at

- I'm sure they had a wiring diagram for the pins somewhere that will give you the info you need.. Or - you could get your friendly towbar fitter to tap-in a pair of leads that will run into the boot of your car

Reply to
R. Murphy

Cheers, R. I got the diagram and advice off the caravanning ng. Twas as I thought, but I was pleaed to have confirmation in case I fried my wires!

Reply to
Paul Rooney