1990 Miata

I have a 1990 Miata. When I turn on the AC - the AC will sometimes come on - sometime nothing - usually because it blows the fuse. If the AC does come on, it blows strong and cold -but the car will not accelerate (accelerates to 10 miles an hour). I replace the fuse, turn off the AC - and it takes a day or two of turning the car off and on before it regains it power back to normal (but if you turn on the AC - the cycle starts over). Love my car, please help

Reply to
Xigbar