2005 miata

I have a 2005 Miata and want some opinions on cleaning and conditioning a black rag top.it has the back glass window. it is looking a little dry and would like to preserve it so it will look brand new and last long for my driving in the summer in Wisconsin
I store it in the winter. want to keep it in the great condition it is still in. help we have auto zone stores locally. can I find a cleaner and conditioner for it there? thanks for any help in this matter Janice
On 5/29/2016 5:06 PM, Janice Kowalski wrote:

Meguirs makes a vinyl cleaner.