90A or 90B

I just got a 1990 Red Miata. I have seen people refer to these as either A or B. What does this mean and how do I find out which I have???

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Ferone

Check

which is where I took thisquote:

"To tell the packages apart, first look at the wheels. If the Miata has the steel wheels, it is a base model. If the Miata has alloy wheels, then it has package A or B. The easiest way to tell an A package from a B package is to look for the power windows, which is part of the B package only."

Reply to
Mike®

See:

Lanny Chambers