91 miata engine pictures

Hi everyone, I bought a used 91 Miata and it did not have the car manual so I am pleading with anyone in M1 generation to scan or photocopy their manual. I would appreciate any help or recommendations. Thanks.

Reply to
forgetitgary

forgetitgary

sorry, couldn't resist!

What are you needing? miata engine pictures is a bit vague.

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Chris, I need to make sure that I know where all components such as liquid resovoirs, fuses, and general location of major components. I am a new owner to a used Miata and I am not familar with layout. I know that it sounds lame but some people weren't born with a monkey wrench.hahaha. Thanks.

Reply to
forgetitgary

My used 96 came without a manual but a trip to the local dealer solved that problem. They had to order it but it only took four days.

JV

96 Montego (Lil' Blue)
Reply to
JV